Top Electric Scooters for Sale
Electric kick scooters are fun to ride for both kids and adults, as they are convenient in that one does not have to worry about rising gas prices, packing space or even mobility in the crowded places. So before you buy the electric scooter there things you have to consider and these are:-
- Commuting purposes: – you must be sure what the scooter will be used for in case you will be using it for commuting purposes then you will have to look for that electric scooter that will cover great distance without requiring a recharge. This is to avoid getting stack midway to your destination. Furthermore you will be needing an electric scooter that will last so as to serve you for long. In addition you will be looking for a scooter that is much easier to store, carry or fold and unfold.
- Fun purposes: – then if you’re just buying one for fun maybe for your little kid or teen then you might just consider buying an electric scooter that doesn’t really have much power capability.
- For an adult: – well if it is an adult age is a major factor so is weight, this translates that that specific kick scooter must be able to withstand an adult of certain weight. Let me clear any doubt that you might have. For example – if maximum weight indicated is 210 Ibs this does not mean that if your weight is above that the scooter won’t work. It will work but it will wear down much faster done if the weight requirement was observed. Also for an adult it will be better if you buy a scooter with a seat since most adults will be comfortable riding while sitting down as compared to kids who will have fun when standing.
- For a younger kid or teen:- if you buying for a child below 13 years then consider buying an electric scooter that has a lower speed. But if it is teen then speed counts and also they will prefer that which has no seat unless your kid has special needs.
- Safety: – well you won’t want to get hurt or having your kid return home in the evening all bruised, so I will advise that as you make consideration of all of the point a above you also take into account safety concerns so you make sure you buy all the protective gears that may be required for you or your child to stay safe.
LIST FOR TOP ELECTRIC SCOOTERS FOR SALE
1. RAZOR E-300
Almost just by mentioning a kick scooter you can relate it to the razor company this guys are the top scooters manufacturers known worldwide. They have been making scooters for more than a decade hence their products are of quality. Razor E-300 is one of their best design so far. This electric scooter is for both adults, teens and kids below 13 years. Wait till you read the highlights below you will agree with me that this is the electric scooter you had a premonition about last night.
- to a great degree calm chain system
- high torque powertrain
- delivers a speed of 15 mph
- the charge that endures around 40 minutes if used ceaselessly
- the body is a made of a good quality material
- powered by a 24V lead acid battery
- it is light yet solid strong- this comes handy when storing
- can stand a couple bumps effortlessly
- Additional wide 10-inch pneumatic tires and super-calm engine convey smooth ride
- Battery charge time of 8 hours
- Has a folding handlebar component for simple stockpiling and transport
- Enormous estimated scooter to oblige two grown-ups effectively
- Hand-operational rear brake
- Can carry up to 220 pounds in terms of weight
This is a really a great machine without a doubt, its competitor is the Razor E-300s. The razor E-300s is a good electric scooter for much older adults like those in their 50’s and teens and kids with special needs. Example those that have problem with standing for long, also its features are good.
2. HIGHLIGHTS OF RAZOR E-300S
- chain driven engine
- Cushioned seat
- is an exceptionally well-form machine
- push start to spare battery
- made of steel tubing
- High torque
- rear brake gives that component of security when required
- has substantial Fixed Lead-acid batteries under the kickboard which is additional wide
- air tires make sure you get a comfortable ride
3. MONOROVER R4+
Definitely this is no toy, this electric scooter is an update version of the old model of 2015 the Monorover R4. The previous model which is the R4 was portable, lighter and environmental friendly. But now the new upgrade which is the R4+ has even more cooler features as it has been made even lighter, portable, faster and durable.
The R4+ plus is specifically made for someone who wants an electric scooter for commuting and running his/her errands at a much more faster way through traffic and busy city environment as is easily maneuverable and where you can’t you have the option of just carrying. This electric scooter is really awesome imagine you only need four hours to fully charge it and can carry up to a weight limit of around 114 Kg, also it only weighs around 6.3Kg. Before you get satisfied by the few features I have mentioned take a look at its incredible highlights.
- It has carbon fiber frame
- Footprint with electric functionality: – this means easier moving up and down without a sweat.
- Thin streamlined design: – this helps in terms of space it will take either in your office or home, as you can literally store it in the drawer.
- Comfortable deck for riders: – doesn’t matter whether you’re right-handed or left-handed person it will just be perfect for you to get on top of the deck without any difficulty.
- Easy to unfold for both older and young riders: – since it is much lighter even a child can lift it up with lots of ease and unfold it without complications.
- It folds perfectly hence easy to store: – the thin streamlined body makes it easier to store in small spaces.
- Perfect tire traction for even off-road riding example on the lawn
- Rubber wheels- I hate having a flat tire but with this machine that is taken care of by making sure all tires are rubber made.
- LCD screen: – so you can view speed you’re cruising, time and battery level life with R4+ is much easier.
4. SWAGGER WORLD’S LIGHTEST CARBON FIBER POWERED ELECTRIC SCOOTER BY SWAGTRON
You probably wondering who these guys are? I will give you a hint, remember they are the guys who fast introduced us to hoverboards, but they later changed their name due to some failures related to batteries. No one wants to be remembered for bad reasons so Swagtron presently do manufacture electric scooters that are certified so you don’t have to worry about safety and quality of the product by this guys. The controls on the scooter are put on the handlebar including the handbrake, throttle, and a display. It has 3 buttons beside the display which includes the power button, & up and down button to change gears. All alterations will appear on the display making it possible for you to see the present speed, the present gear, battery level, odometer, turn speed, and travelling time. Take note that the little wheels of this scooter are intended only for smooth and level streets so you ought to slow when riding on uneven road or when hitting street bumps or potholes.
This scooter highlights 5 gears with the most extreme speed of 5 mph for gear one 7.5mph, two, 10 mph three, 12.5 mph four and 15 mph for gear five. The engine is sufficiently powerful to go through small climbs. For extreme inclines, it won’t be a problem since it can get some lift from my feet.
- 15 mph top speed:- ensuring you reach you destination on time.
- To a great degree lightweight scooter
- Carbon fiber edge and deck
- Easy to store– The Swagger scooter creases down in a couple of straightforward snaps for simple transportation and storage when not being used
- Environmental friendly– The eco-accommodating Swagger is 100% electric and produces zero discharges, sparing your wallet and nature
After looking at the top E-scooters now is up to you to decide which best suits you. I will recommend anyone to buy an E-scooter because they are cheap compared to cars or motor bikes. Having an E-scooter gives you more freedom and less stress when commuting you don’t have to rush for parking space as you can easily fold it ant carry to class or office. E-scooters also are eco-friendly hence having one is better than buying a car especially if you’re a short distance commuter and E- scooters cut across all age group as they are not made for specific people. Imagine one evening you and your son or daughter taking a ride on an E-scooter stopping for ice-cream, it’s really a must have machine. What machines are out their if not the E-scooters that you literally don’t need to be licensed to drive or even to be taught you just have to go through the manual and you are ready to have you first ride. Lastly your that person who doesn’t like giving people a ride or where your bus drops you is far from home then my advice to you is get an E-scooter.