Packgout 2 Wheel Self Balancing Scooter Review
If you are looking for a self balancing scooter, the Packgout scooter isn’t the worst on the market. In fact, if you are looking for something that is reasonable value for money AND comes with mostly good reviews, this is definitely one to take into consideration. This Packgout self balancing scooter review will tell you all that you need to know about this particular model.
This is one of many two wheel balancing electric scooters that are available at the moment, designed to give you a fast, fun and hassle free ride. Apart from this, the scooter is also very easy to control and use. You can also use the scooter in a very narrow space due to the zero radius turning. Have you ever used any scooter that allows you to turn 360 degrees on the spot while you are standing? Well, this scooter really does that and more. Above all, it offers you an effortless riding experience with minimal learning time.
How does it work?
The Packgout self balancing scooter is extremely user friendly and easy to use. To ride the scooter, all you need to do is simply step on top of the board and you are good to go. It works on two wheels and two motors along with the double balancing system that keeps you in place and prevents you from falling. You accelerate the scooter simply by applying pressure with your foot and leaning slightly forwards or backwards. You use your feet for rotating, accelerating and for braking smoothly.
Before you hit the road, it is important to practice riding for at least 15-30 minutes in a safe environment. You need to continue this until you can balance yourself comfortably. By moving the body and feet backwards, you will be able to move forward and vice versa. It is also important to maintain proper body posture. These scooters are perfectly safe to use, but only if you use them carefully and as advised by the manufacturers. It is possible to fall off and do yourself (and your scooter) some damage if you don’t treat it with respect!
Who can use this two wheel balancing scooter?
The biggest benefit of this scooter is the fact that it can be used by riders of all ages. In fact, anyone aged between 14 years to 45 years of age can easily enjoy riding this scooter without any worry – if you’re older or younger than that you can still use the scooter but you should seek a little help from a partner to make sure you don’t fall off (until you find your own balance). You simply need to check the power level and the tire before the ride, that’s all.
The features at a quick glance
- Extremely safe to use. The double balancing feature helps to keep you balanced at all times.
- Very easy to learn. The robust and anti slip body makes it suitable for both adults and children.
- Comes with high power motors of about 500 watt.
- Offers long endurance of about 17 km to 25 km range on one charge.
- Includes a smart scooter carrying bag. Easy to carry the scooter whenever and wherever you want.
- Takes two to three hours only for full charge
- It is extremely fun to ride this scooter
- Offers you a smooth ride and is easy to learn
- Quite cheap and affordable compared to a smart pro scooter
- Minimal learning curve – you’ll be a pro after riding this for about an hour
- Suitable for all age groups
- Comes in a number of different designs and colors
- Alerts you when 15 or 20 minutes left of the charge – this is a very useful feature that not all scooters have
- Price is very affordable
- The initial two minutes can be quite dangerous if you are riding it for the first time – you need to be very careful!
- Durable but prone to wear and tear like scratches (as are all of these two wheel scooters)
- Not suitable for riding on rocky surfaces or mountains – stick to smooth pavement or light gravel
What customers are saying:
The reviews for this scooter are mostly positive. That doesn’t mean there aren’t a few negative reviews, because there are a few one star reviews too. Unfortunately with all these scooters, there seem to be a few duds, no matter who the manufacturer or seller is. The main thing to remember is that there IS a warranty (double check with your chosen seller to make sure they offer a valid warranty because not all sellers do).
Looking at the features, the pros and the cons of the Packgout self balancing scooter review, you can assume that this self balancing scooter is extremely useful and suitable for a fun ride. At such an affordable price this product is a really nice buy and a must have for anyone who wants an easy way to get around as well as for kids who enjoy riding. It’s far from the most popular scooter, but is a good one if you’re looking for a pocket friendly self balancing scooter – just make sure you order from a seller that offers a warranty (this should be at least 6 months).